A Meme for February

Thanks to Irb at Click... Click... Click... BANG!!! for this, Use only one word meme. I send it to no one, I like to challenge my own brain (but feel free):

1. Where is your cell phone? - off

2. Your significant other? - amazing

3. Your hair? - disappearing

4. Your mother? - septuagenarian

5. Your father? - cremated

6. Your favorite thing? - fellatio

7. Your dream last night? - odd

8. Your favorite drink? - ICBM

9. Your dream/goal? - Gallery

10. What Room are you in? - Bed

11. Your hobby? - film-watching

12. Your fear? - 2012

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? - alive

14. Where were you last night? - Fringe

15. Something you are not? - wealthy

16. Breakfast? - rarely

17. Wish list item? - Smart-car

18. Where you grew up? - Midwest

19. Last thing you ate? - Fritter

20. What are you wearing? - orange

21. Your TV? - 1080p

22. Your pets? - feline

23. Friends? - strange

24. Your life? - uncomplicated

25. Your mood? - up-beat

26. Missing someone? - Gus

27. Your car? - nonexistent

28. Something you’re not wearing? - jewelry

29. Your favorite store? - Powell's

30. Your favorite color? - #20

31. When is the last time you laughed? - Lunch

32. Last time you cried? - #26

33. Who will resend this? - meme-lovers

34. One place that I go to over and over? - sleep

35. One person who emails me regularly: - dv81too

36. Favorite place to eat: - Y

37. One place I would like to go right now? - camping

38. One person I think will respond: - #33

39. One TV show I watch all the time: - Stewart

No comments: