love note



I love you. I miss you when I’m away the 6 to 10 hours that take up my life as I go to work to meander about the office and read over inconsequential issues that I will come home and bring with me to harp over until I shake them out of my system like a dog worrying a bone that is too large to comfortably carry but may be forgotten once all the juicy bits have been eaten. I wake up in the morning wishing that I could roll over and curl myself around you and just stare at your resting face as you doze; in and out of actually waking and sleeping. But eventually I push myself out of bed and into clothes. Everyday that I kiss you in the morning before I leave is a better day for me. Just so you know.

 every read of this message from my paramour stokes a smile inside me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww.. this is sweet. ~freedomseeker