This is an attempt to sculpt my Reminiscence Bump into bumps.  Plural.  My end-goal is to have a Series of Reminiscence Moguls so eerily similar to the graph of the US 2020-2022 Covid19 infection rate, they become indistinguishable in my memory of this time.  One replacing the other.



          This homage to Ryan North's DINOSAUR COMICS was created by placing my words into Ryan's internet-famous, constrained, six panel comic.  I did make slight alterations to his artwork (which are visible if you follow T-Rex's recommendation).  I regularly read Ryan and highly recommend his daily webcomic orif he is unfamiliar to youyou can mega-binge during one of your upcoming lock-down/quarantines and catch-up on the nearly two decades you've missed. 

          After informing Ryan, he replied:

Hey, this is great!!  Thank you!
--
Ryan 

RyanNorth.ca / Dinosaur Comics / @ryanqnorth

         

pertinent stuff:

overwhelmed & underwhelmed 

floods & fires

 

more my-words/their-art comix:

fair use vs copyright

meta-thoughts

mayan murals

No comments: